Mark-Boidman 300

Mark Boidman | Managing Director and Partner | Peter J Solomon Company

Mark Boidman is a Managing Director and Partner at Peter J. Solomon Company (PJSC), a private M&A and restructuring advisory and investment banking firm.  In June 2016, PJSC sold a 51% stake in the firm to Natixis, a French financial services firm owned by Groupe BPCE, France’s second largest financial institution. The remaining 49% of PJSC’s ownership continues to be held by existing PJSC partners.  

Mark has been recognized as a leading advisor to the media and technology sectors, working with companies across digital media, marketing services, mobile and out of home media.

Mark sits on the Board of Directors of the Digital Signage Federation, the trade association supporting the business interests of the interactive technologies, digital signage and digital out-of-home network industries.  He is also a member of the Advisory Board of Gimbal, a location and proximity-based mobile engagement company.

Mark studied business at McGill’s Faculty of Management.  Mark also received joint LL.B and B.C.L degrees from McGill’s Faculty of Law and is admitted to practice law in New York and Massachusetts.